Haikyu!!! - Best sports anime and best volleyball duo of all time!!! - Mistérios Nerd Eng

 Hey guys, let's talk about a good bombastic anime, so prepare your workout sequence and let's go.

Haikyu the famous volleyball anime, and let's be honest, I was tempted to watch this anime because it's about sports, even though I like sports, I didn't think the anime would be good, I was wrong, really wrong, Haikyu is exciting, it leaves you immersed in the world of anime and makes you more and more interested in volleyball, for those who don't know you end up getting a taste for volleyball too and that's amazing. Now going to the important part, Haikyu is a manga series illustrated and written by the legendary Haruichi Furudate that began publishing the manga in February 2012, its anime adaptation was licensed by Sentai Filmworks, and the first episode was released in October 3, 2015, it's been a while, but it's still pretty good.

The premise is simple, we follow the story of Hinata (Orange hair in the image above) entering the volleyball world and him deciding to become the Hokage, wait, don't confuse, he is trying to become one of the best volleyball players even with his height (which is smaller than most volleyball players), he is inspired by a character that was small like him known as "little giant", this character is not known much about him every moment we find out more and more, and Hinata sees him as idol because even small he jumped super high and scored points, and thanks to that Hinata our dear super extroverted protagonist starts training already in elementary school, unfortunately he didn't have a team to train, so he ends up training alone and later together with the women's team, he arduously manages to get a small group to join his team, many who don't even know or want to play, but play anyway, in their first tournament and Hinata's first time playing with them. against a team officially they fall against a team that has someone called "king" a powerful opponent, his name is Tobio Kageyama, unfortunately Hinata's unprepared team loses, but he doesn't let himself be shaken, he comes to this king and tells him he that one day he will defeat him, and nerds, then the show begins, Hinata begins to develop and train to improve in volleyball, and we can say that the story is very engaging.


This below can be considered spoiler!

How is the anime developing?

I know you thought about that, well, I had thought too, Hinata can't train because she doesn't have a decent team to practice, until he goes to high school at a school called Karasuno, and guess who's there? Yes, the King of the court Kageyama, they obviously argue, but now they have to change their minds as they are on the same team and are no longer opponents. I admit their relationship is funny, Hinata always tries to improve and Kageyama always tries to be the most accurate to achieve victory, and the two get into a straight fight like Zoro and Sanji from One Piece.


The volleyball team is made up of several people, and the interesting thing about the anime is that it not only focuses on the volleyball game and the protagonists, but also focuses on the determination and evolution of each team character, that is, it has small moments that some characters that are usually not relevant gain relevance, and he does it in such a way that it involves us and instigates us to want to see more and more of the anime or manga, I started watching the anime and I'm already very interested, wanting to know what it is will bring it again, there is always something new, I watched the entire first season in the blink of an eye, for anyone who wants to see a super fun anime I recommend it and of course, the manga must be amazing too.


Graphic and sound quality

Well, I'm a little suspicious to say, but the visual quality of the anime is medium high, it's not the best, but it's very beautiful without serious visible flaws and it's still very proportional and coherent, the music is often missing, sometimes she disappears being played very low, and sometimes goes unnoticed, but make no mistake, she appears when it is necessary, and often she is not even necessary, the anime scene itself or the events are already involving and leave you with goosebumps or that is, it is often not even necessary, which is one more proof that this anime is amazing, I haven't finished all the seasons yet, but I believe that in the next ones it will improve more and more, and getting more graphically and sonically speaking. The overall rating of the anime for getting me so excited is 10.


Well, that's all for today, and I think I've said enough so as not to give some people absurd spoilers, just the basics, and here's another recommendation for a good anime or manga, soon I'll bring some manga that don't have anime yet, so hang in there and see you soon.

Translated by google translator

Post a Comment

0 Comments