Is solo leveling good? YES and I CAN TRY IT! - Mistérios Nerd Eng

Is Solo Leveling Good? Yes, and I can prove it! So grab something to drink or eat and let's go.

 
Solo Leveling (something like leveling up by yourself) is a South Korean Light Novel written by Chugong, but it gained its web version with colorful comics thanks to Kakao's who serialized the webtoon since July 2016, an interesting curiosity is that its version in English is also known as I Alone Level Up or Just 1 Level Up. Talking more about the webtoon adaptation, it was illustrated by Jang Sung-rak (aka Dubu).

 

Plot

The plot or premise is not very complicated, in the world of Solo Leveling, portals began to appear that connect two worlds, the world of humans and the world of monsters, at this same time some people acquired superhuman powers, commonly called awakening. The protagonist by the name of Sung Jin-woo is a hunter but from the lowest rank of hunters, he also has the lowest rank of all, Rank E, which makes him slightly stronger than a normal person.

Sung Jin-woo before

Sung Jin-woo after
 

In this world, hunters earn a lot of money, so even if it's risky, it's advantageous for the amount of money they earn, and the boy Sung thinks the same, due to problems with his family he has to take care of himself and his sister, and for that he takes risks every day trying to hunt monsters, but because he is weak he always gets hurt which luckily doesn't cost his life. One day that apparently was going to be normal, they and their fellow hunters enter a dungeon that ends up turning into something that is called a double lair, and the dungeon is much more dangerous than usual, so much so that many hunters present die, and the protagonist does not is an exception he also "dies", but for having fulfilled certain requirements such a "system" the system itself transforms him into a "player", making him have the unique ability to level up, thus being able to go from Rank E to rank D, C, B and more...

Scenes of the protagonist evolving

Reception

Unfortunately I have to say, the amount of people who saw it was small, something like 1 million people... Jokes aside, the reception was very good with more than 1 million cumulative readers as mentioned before, this in the first volumes. The work was also awarded as Webtoon #1 in Piccoma's "Best of 2019". Something interesting to note is that the work was licensed for North America by Yen Press in March 2021.


My opinion

I really enjoyed the webtoon but I still haven't read the novel or any of the original material, but seeing the Webtoon I'm already happy, at the time the work started it was even well designed and nowadays it's no different, in fact it's excellent The work is very well designed, it is very exciting and it manages to convey what the desired emotion is, mainly due to the increasing action that scales with each defeated enemy. One thing that the work lacked to be perfect, in fact is two things in which one of them is the development of the secondary characters, it develops but it is very slow and the other characters do not progress much and this happens even in the family of the protagonist who it is underdeveloped and appears periodically, and the last thing is what many fans want, romance, the webtoon leads us to believe that there will be romance but it's our imagination why it doesn't have any of that, not until now, if that changes I'll be happy .

Now it's time for the verdict, I really enjoyed myself and still enjoy Solo Leveling so my grade is 9, for the development and progression of the protagonist and also because he gets extremely OverPower is immoral and even so his enemies are up to him , which is quite interesting. I think that talking a little about the work must have already proved that it is good, if it hasn't changed your opinion then I don't know what to do, but for those who haven't seen it I highly recommend it, I guarantee you won't regret it.

Before you leave, activate the blog bell to receive the best notifications about anime and manga, I'm sure you'll like it, and to help even more follow me on Instagram by clicking Here.

Translated by google translator

Post a Comment

0 Comments